Barbeque grill has become increasingly popular in the recent times as you can use it for indoor as well as outdoor cooking. And when you have parties, they can be really useful as well. There are various types of barbecue grill available today which are either gas fueled or
charcoal based. Even though both type of grill works differently, but finally both are essentially having the same methodology of cooking i.e.by applying the heat from below.
In this article, we will go through three different types of grills options you can chose from depending on your need and taste.
Weber e310 is the first one we will discuss.
1. Weber e310: The Web e310 natural gas grill comes in a glossy black colour and is a popular grill in this category. Some of its unique features are:
· The electronic ignitor of this grill works flawlessly with just one touch unlike other grills in the market.
· It gives you a quick heat up and its excellent grates give a well done meat for your daily or outdoor events.
· This grill unit is heavy and well-built and can look great in your kitchen. The moment you will open this grill, you can easily know that it is different than any other grill you might have seen.
2. Pellet Smoker: There is another interesting grilling technology offered by the pellet smoker wherein when you smoke through pellet. How it works is that your activating the igniter rod feeds the wood pellets into the firebox of the unit. So, this is an indirect system of cooking where you don’t have to really mess around with charcoal, wood or even with the temperature of a grill to ensure it cooks well. This is one of the easiest systems of cooking your favorite juicy meat or complex cuts.
As per the Pellet Smoker Reviews here are some of its features:
* With Pellet Smokers, you will have absolute control over its temperature units.
* It comes with convenient cooking features as well.
* You can smoke meat without being forced to tend to smoking all day and you can do other things in the free time you get. However this is not the case with conventional wood and charcoal smokers.
* Pellet Smokers contains natural materials and not additive or fillers like charcoal. unlike other grills. So, you can get food which is not only cooked well but also safe. And the best part is that you don’t need to add any extra wood chips or flavouring agents since the pellets automatically gives a natural smoke flavor.
And now let’s look at another type of grill where you don’t need to use neither charcoal or gas fuel.
3. Char Broil Electric Grill: Here are some of the features of a Char broil electric grill.
* This grill has TRU-Infrared system for cooking.
* You can get evenly cooked grills without any flare-ups.
* The char broil electric grill has porcelain-coated cooking grates which look really neat.
* This grill gives you the option of checking the temperature with the lid-mounted temperature gauge.
* This grill has two black wheels which are great if you wish to move the grill and to take it to another place.
* It also has a warming rack and a lid mounted temperature gauge which tracks the pre-heat temperature of the grill.
* It has primary cooking area of 240 sq. in and total cooking area of 320 sq. in.